Twitter


Follow jayteewo on Twitter

Facebook.

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Kitties.


There is a real show on Animal Planet entitled "Too Cute! Kittens." It is freakin cute. It's about little baby kittens from birth on (I could deal without the birthing shots though..). It's a whole show about adorableness. That is a word! Sweet little baby fuzzies. I want 'em. Did you know that cats sleep from 13 to 16 hours a day? I'm not really into cute, squishy, fluffy stuff but sometimes you can't deny it. Kittens make me melt like a popsicle on the fourth of July. Have you seen that video of the mama kitty hugging its baby?! You have to watch it. I die. You're gonna love it. (maybe not, but I've been watching a lot of daytime television lately and this beats "Cold Case")


xo (it just feels right here),
jayteewo.

No comments:

Post a Comment