Twitter


Follow jayteewo on Twitter

Facebook.

Monday, June 13, 2011

How do I look?


With many talents am I blessed. These include: advanced procrastination abilities, pesto-making, picture-hanging, zoning out, general daydreaming, making my apartment smell great, stretching of truth or total avoidance, and champagne drinking. These are all fine and well but included in this skill set is not web design. I'm working on it. But I think this blog is looking better all the time, don't you? It's more me now, which is who you're paying to read about after all. Technically no money was exchanged but you get the idea. Things will continue to change until I get it just right and then I'll probably change it again. So if you think of anything that will make the experience easier or more enjoyable, holla at me. I aim to please.


bye,
jayteewo.

No comments:

Post a Comment