Twitter


Follow jayteewo on Twitter

Facebook.

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

I want Wednesday.


Please look at how fabulous this is. This Dolce & Gabbana Animalier Bronze is in July's Allure. It's exclusively at Saks and is limited edish. I haven't tried any of D&G's cosmetics yet, but I love their gorgeous ads. This bronzer is muy bonita and perfect for Summer. Need it real bad.

This is more practical but also perfect for this long, hot Summer. I have wanted this "Hydration Vessel" by KOR ONE in orchid pink for a long time. I don't know why I haven't purchased it. It's ergonomic and the top is attached. And it has a handle! Any way I can be just a little more lazy, I'm into. They say it's the best reusable water receptacle out there. But I don't know who "they" are so you better decide for yourself.


best,
jayteewo.

No comments:

Post a Comment