Twitter


Follow jayteewo on Twitter

Facebook.

Sunday, June 12, 2011

I can't live without you.


How do these people make any money? I have Amazon Prime and I order a $9 book and they overnight the damn thing! What?! No way there's profit in that. Zappos does the same thing. First mistake on their part is that they made me a "VIP" customer, which I'm not complaining about. I've been zappo-ing the hell out of it since '04. Anyway, they overnight me stuff for free everytime. It's craziness. Their customer service is unparalleled. And don't get me started on Netflix. Their instant streaming selection is vast and so so convenient on my DVD player. If I'm not careful (and I'm not) I could spend all day with Netflix. The turnaround is so fast! I live, breathe, sleep, eat, bleed Netflix. I don't care if they are making money. Except that if they don't I can't reap the benefits of their services so I do, in fact, actually want them to make money.

I just think these are three of the best companies out there today and they've certainly won my loyalty. If I can't find something on one of these three websites then I don't want it. (okay, I might dabble in a few others) God, I love them.


best,
jayteewo.

No comments:

Post a Comment