Twitter


Follow jayteewo on Twitter

Facebook.

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I want Wednesday.

Every Wednesday from now on I'll post some stuff I want. Cuz obviously you should know about it. Now these will generally be items that aren't gonna happen and that I will spend a lot of time lusting after until I'm sad and reluctantly am forced to give up. Frankly, it's going to be hard to confine this to just Wednesdays.. maybe I'll make it "I want Wednesday through Tuesday" (see what I did there?)


Anyway, check out these flats. Oh, my. I really love just about every color but the one that is muy especial is purple. I would wear them the whole summer. I may need a couple pairs. (FRYE Emma Woven Ballet Flat, $178)


Secondly, I want this Fuji instant camera. I actually need it because it is the 'new Polaroid,' I say. I have a Polaroid One but you can't buy film for it anymore, so sadly, I must move on and this is a modern day replacement. Plus, I love the retro-y look and like the fact that it has a self timer and produces 2.13" x 3.4" prints. Freakin cute. (Fujifilm Instax Mini 50S Instant Film Camera in piano black, $110)


peace,
jayteewo.

No comments:

Post a Comment