Twitter


Follow jayteewo on Twitter

Facebook.

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

I want Wednesday.


Oh. My. Goodness. (are the only three words needed to describe this little beaut)

I want, neigh, need this little Maltese/Chihuahua mix, or one like it of equal designer breeding, of course. I have not been able to commit to a pet, despite having wanted one for seven years now. (I think) I'm ready. (I think) I have room. (I know) I wanna squish it 'til it's little head pops off.

It will only be about five pounds which is kinda like a cat which I like, too but more cuddly like a dog, which I expect I'll require. Typical that I want a pet that's super expensive but if you really think about it it's only a one time payment for a lifetime (few years) of delightful memories. So they say.


good day,
jayteewo.

No comments:

Post a Comment