Twitter


Follow jayteewo on Twitter

Facebook.

Monday, August 1, 2011

Movie Monday.

A Face in the Crowd (1957).


I feel like I've already written about this film but it turns out I only thought about it. This is an excellent movie that I did not expect to like because Andy Griffith is in it. His generally acting style and voice is not quite my fave but in this movie I feel it serves a purpose at least. It's about an assertive female radio personality, played by Patricia Neal (whom I love), who discovers a natural talent in a burnt-out, drunk of a jailbird. Fame drives him to the edge and he starts acting like a douche, OF COURSE. Patricia Neal I think steals the show and anchors the plot line. She has an amazing life story filled with struggle and overcoming the odds that you should read about here or  here; she passed away less than a year ago, actually. Check it out.


get some shit done this Monday,
jayteewo.

No comments:

Post a Comment