Twitter


Follow jayteewo on Twitter

Facebook.

Friday, July 29, 2011

Things.


Just because you're a dude doesn't mean you don't have to tend to your feet.
Feet in general are pretty gross.
The only people whose feet don't gross me out are those of my two sisters.
I recently switched all of my underwear and pajama-wear to all black everything.
There are two kinds of faces: one kind that looks better from the side and one that looks better head-on.
I have a head-on face.
At the age of 25 I bought my first pair of short shorts and permitted a little young tummy to peak out every now and then.
The only tweezers that work are the Tweezerman Slant.
My eyes are black.
I can do anything I set my mind to.
I don't lotion my legs enough.
Gross.
Shaving is a pain in the ass.
First chance I get, I'm goin laser.
I never let anyone go near my eyebrows.
I'm an eyebrow snob.
Coconut in ice cream is worthless if it's not toasted.
As far as eyelashes go, it's more about the curl than the length.
The only eyelash curler worth having is by Shu Umera.
I think I think Joaquin Phoenix is attractive.
I need a facial once a month.
Most estheticians are pussies.
Lately, I don't feel like drinking at all.
Well, unless it's champagne.
Thank God no one can see me when I'm home alone.
I wish I were a badass like my little sister.
She takes cool photos (see above 3).


truly,
jayteewo.

No comments:

Post a Comment