Twitter


Follow jayteewo on Twitter

Facebook.

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Stoked about this website.

Check it.


This site is called Moo and it's such a departure from your everyday online printing source. I was looking for a website that'd print calling cards for me, and came across this very 'outside the box' business. The graphic designs are so much fun. They definitely changed my opinion of business cards which is the plainer the better. If you have art like this, go for it! The site is very user-friendly and concise. I'm loving it. They make a variety of other products including sticker books, labels, and postcards. AND they have mini cards! I love a good mini card, you know. I could very easily pee my pants with excitement right now (too much?). Now I just have to choose! I'm having too much fun.


best,
jayteewo.

No comments:

Post a Comment