Twitter


Follow jayteewo on Twitter

Facebook.

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Makeup today.


I went a little crazy today with the eyeliner. I've been experimenting with a Stila Smudge Pot (I'm sorry, MAC!) and, I must say, I've been won over. Do you like this look? I do.

Products: 
  • MAC eyeshadow in Phloof: base color on lid.
  • MAC eyeshadow in Soba: color in crease blended in towards inner eye.
  • Stila Smudgepot in Brown: eyeliner applied with MAC angled brush (best tool ever).
  • CoverGirl Lashblast mascara in Very Black, curled with Shu Umera lash curler (actually this is the best tool ever).
  • Urban Decay Bronzer in Baked: swept with a big brush over apples of cheeks and up the cheek bone to the ears.
  • MAC Brow Set in Beguile: used to set and tint eyebrows. 

Inspiration: I've been watching a lot of Mad Men on Netflix Instant: the late 50s, early 60s makeup style was very dramatic and sultry. And the forever impressive cat-eyes of the Kardashian sisters.


best,
jayteewo.

No comments:

Post a Comment