I went a little crazy today with the eyeliner. I've been experimenting with a Stila Smudge Pot (I'm sorry, MAC!) and, I must say, I've been won over. Do you like this look? I do.
- MAC eyeshadow in Phloof: base color on lid.
- MAC eyeshadow in Soba: color in crease blended in towards inner eye.
- Stila Smudgepot in Brown: eyeliner applied with MAC angled brush (best tool ever).
- CoverGirl Lashblast mascara in Very Black, curled with Shu Umera lash curler (actually this is the best tool ever).
- Urban Decay Bronzer in Baked: swept with a big brush over apples of cheeks and up the cheek bone to the ears.
- MAC Brow Set in Beguile: used to set and tint eyebrows.
Inspiration: I've been watching a lot of Mad Men on Netflix Instant: the late 50s, early 60s makeup style was very dramatic and sultry. And the forever impressive cat-eyes of the Kardashian sisters.