Twitter


Follow jayteewo on Twitter

Facebook.

Friday, August 5, 2011

5 things I do in an interview.


1. My signature handshake: the first handshake with my interviewer, he/she extends his/her hand and I, first, with one, shaky movement raise my right hand to brush my hair out of my face and, second, bestow that same shaky hand to my colleague, as they look on, perplexed.

2. Commit to more than I'm prepared to deliver on: "Sooo.. you have managed projects like this before?" -"Oh yah, totally."

3. Not ask the questions I really want to ask.

4. Sweat: obvious. BIG problem.

5. Feel positive about the way it went, then feel nervous that I'm too confident and start feeling negative, and finally come out of the negativity and into a not quite positive but not quite negative state of reflection.


love,
jayteewo.

No comments:

Post a Comment