Twitter


Follow jayteewo on Twitter

Facebook.

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

I want Wednesday.


This beauty-ful Asymmetrical Mini Letter necklace by Maya Brenner needs to be in my life. It's subtle enough to be worn every day with my gold Florida state necklace (represent) I wear on the daily. I'd go with the gold in 18". 


I've been a died in the wool Fluidline by MAC fan since the get-go. However, I did start to notice (I'm sorry, MAC!) that it doesn't age well. i.e. crumbling. It just doesn't go on as smoothly anymore therefore it is hard to control.. defeating the purpose of a liquid-like product. I had the chance to try an alternative and I did so, albeit hesitantly. And I have to say, Stila Smudge Pots are pretty great. They glide on like a dream so I have maximum control and a prettier end result. I have the brown one now and I'd like to get the black next and then I'd like them to make a new one a violet-y navy sort of color.


adios,
jayteewo.

No comments:

Post a Comment