Twitter


Follow jayteewo on Twitter

Facebook.

Friday, August 19, 2011

Must Own: entry one.

I've been thinking about compiling a Jayteewo's "Must Own" Product List, but I don't want to plan anymore so I'm just gonna get it poppin. I might change the format as I go. It will contain but is not limited to general brand loyalty, justifications, explanations, suggestions, opinions..
Here we go:

Clarisonic Skin Cleansing System. There are a few versions but frankly, I am a new owner of the MIA and it is more than satisfactory. You don't really need more than that. Plus it comes in a bunch of cute colors now that you can personalize if you buy on their website. It really does make a difference with your skin. Not having a medical degree, I am still unsure if my skin is better or if it just feels better. But it does feel better and you can plainly see all of the makeup it got off. And it makes you feel like you're being proactive about skin care! so that's an additional benefit. Mine is yellow :) If I had to do it over I'd got with sapphire blue. 

The following are two I've mentioned before, but they deserve to be reorganized into this grouping because they really are the BEST.

Shu Umera Eyelash Curler. You can only buy them online now but they are worth it. Eyelashes are nothing without a curl, baby. Dispute it if you want to but you can't deny the affect a curled lash has on someone's face.

Tweezerman Slant Tweezers are the most excellent and sharpest tweezers in the land and they tweeze those brows and God knows what else like, whoa. Anything else is a waste of time. Why seek past perfect? I am really wanting this leopard pair!


regards, 
jayteewo.

No comments:

Post a Comment