Twitter


Follow jayteewo on Twitter

Facebook.

Monday, September 12, 2011

Movie: Breakfast at Tiffany's.


Obviously I've seen Breakfast at Tiffany's before, but never have I appreciated it appropriately. Now the time has come for me in my life to go through some big changes. I'm starting a new job, I became a mother of a beautiful baby boy kitty and I'm seeing the subtle nuances and comedic value in Breakfast at Tiffany's for the very first time. I feel like a school girl again! I don't know that I think Audrey was the greatest actress ever  but she does bring something to the table in the shade of quirkiness. Now I like quirky, who doesn't? So this, for me, is enough to keep me engrossed in a film. To be honest, I've watched it about 90 times in a row. I am still digging it.


best,
jayteewo.

No comments:

Post a Comment