Wednesday, May 25, 2011
Things I'm into right now.
Full refrigerator. i.e. directly after thorough grocery shopping trip.
Painting. Acrylic. Whatever I feel like painting. I didn't say I was good.
Rising early. Trying to get a routine going.
Sweet tea. Just learned how to make it. Very easy. Here's how. (credit to HVC on this one)
1) boil about 4 cups of water.
2) remove from heat.
3) add desired amount of sugar: stir and let dissolve. (I add 1.25C for a gallon of tea)
4) add 3 Family Size Lipton Iced Tea bags
5) let the tea bags steep until water is room temp. (usually a couple hours)
6) squeeze out all liquid in bags, disgard.
7) poor liquid into gallon pitcher. fill with water.