Twitter


Follow jayteewo on Twitter

Facebook.

Thursday, May 26, 2011

I'm saying this.


Listen, I do it too from time to time. I won't lie to you. But I am having a MAJOR problem with this situation that seems to be more and more common in everyday life: I'm hanging out with you, just the two of us, and you are on your phone. WHAT are you doing, may I ask? Why don't you invite the person/people you're talking to on the phone or just go be with them instead. If we aren't going to talk and engage each other, then why the hell did I waste my time getting dressed to come out and see your ass? If we are hanging out and you've given me no other reason to believe that you don't want to be here, then BE here. If you need to do something quick on your phone, by all means, do it. But get in and get out. It's polite.


onward & upward,
jayteewo.

No comments:

Post a Comment