Twitter


Follow jayteewo on Twitter

Facebook.

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

I want Wednesday.

Dammit, I want so many things every day of the week. Craaaap. Right now this Deux Lux weekend bag is at the top of my list. Look how pretty the sequined base is! I love it. I think I need the black one because I like that it is basic in the sense that it is a neutral but has a dash of fancy to it with the sequins on the bottom portion. Shit, why the hell not? I wonder what the inside looks like. I would need a nice little getaway to use this, which of course, would hold only my shoes.
Speaking of, how about these kitten heel boots by Kickers? I'm not familiar with the brand but I think I'm into it. They're super cute, possibly to the point of unattractive. But don't worry, they circle back around to cute. Just my style.


later,
jayteewo.

No comments:

Post a Comment