Twitter


Follow jayteewo on Twitter

Facebook.

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Happy.


I've been feeling quite happy and content lately. You guys never told me what I was missing- it's perty great. The last few days I've spent in my hometown with my family. My older sissy is visiting and it's great to spend time with her ass. Like my younger sister, she cracks me the hell up. It's good to laugh and so rejuvenating to have family time, especially if you actually like your family.. which I do. My mom got a new puppy pug named Gretel Belle, who, although adorable, is a terror. 



Thanksgiving was full of both thanks and giving. And eating. Oh! the eating. If you were to ask me if I ate pumpkin pie and bacon for breakfast this morning, I'd deny it. But yes, most mornings I do "wake & bacon" when I'm home, as my younger sister says (clever). Why is it that my mom's bacon tastes better than what I make at home? She knows things.

My Milo Sun took his first adventure road trip with me this time so I didn't have to worry about him at home lonely, probably annihilating the whole joint. So far he's been good and he only got mauled by another cat once. Most of the time his sweet little self hides under the covers in the room I'm staying in. At this point I think he just likes it under there. Personally, I'd like to spend most of my time hiding under the covers, too. Good idea.



Today I went to the farmers' market with big sister and Momma. After moseying around downtown, we came home with asparagus, tomatoes and an enormous boule of sourdough. I have two painting ideas in my head that I really need to get out but it seems like I never have the time, or more aptly put, the focus. I intend to get it together (how many times have I said that?) and start posting regularly again. The last thing I want to do is disappoint all of my two fans (and that's just an arbitrary number. I'm not even sure who those two would be. Dammit.) Until then, eat some pie and bust out the Christmas movies. That shit is rapidly approaching.


best,
jayteewo.

No comments:

Post a Comment