Twitter


Follow jayteewo on Twitter

Facebook.

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

6 Questions.


1. Who are these people who watch (I hardly want to credit it on my blog) 'Dancing with the Stars'? It looks like the stupidest show ever. I don't want to watch a professional dancer drag fat he-shes across a dance floor and then have theatrical heads say shit I don't care about.

2. Why don't miniature cats exist if miniature dogs do? This is just science, guys.

3. Do you ever really know a person?

4. Why do we have to work 8 (technically like 10 if we include commute and time for lunch that I have to spend away from home, not to mention getting ready) hours a day? Seems like a really large portion of our lives.

5. Like, I get how babies are made but, how are babies made?

6. How does a beard know not to take over your whole face?


best wishes,
jayteewo.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know who watches that show, it's crazy as hell that people vote like mofo's.

    Miniature cats should exist.

    I think you can really know someone. They may still surprise you.

    Work is time consuming.

    The baby thing is beyond me.

    Where did the beard take over come from?

    ReplyDelete