Twitter


Follow jayteewo on Twitter

Facebook.

Sunday, November 27, 2011

3 fabulous holiday eblasts.

One thing I do at my new job is track/analyze eblasts (and frequently use terms like "eblast") from various companies. It's weird because I'm usually doing everything I can to not receive eblasts and now I'm chasing after them. Whatever. Anyway I do occasionally stumble upon an interesting one. Here are three goodies from November. 


The first is from the geniuses at Anthropologie. There are links to each product with a little ditty and you can send each one as an e-card, too. Cuteness.
      Date: November 10, 2011
      Subject: This year, we're trimming the tree with...

The second comes from Barney's New York. SICK website, no matter your feelings toward Lady Gaga.  
      Date: November 9, 2011
      Subject: GAGA'S WORKSHOP: Don't miss out on today's limited-edition Gaga Goodie!

The third comes from Saks Fifth Avenue. The freeze frame movement is really simple but effective. It's lovely.
      Date: November 10, 2011
      Subject: New! Our Exclusive Alice and Olivia Event

adios,
jayteewo.


No comments:

Post a Comment